16-20-0 Mono-Ammonium Phosphate Sulfate
with 13% Sulfur
Ammonium Phosphate/Sulfate fertilizer in a unique, homogenous granule containing Nitrogen, Phosphate and plant available Sulfate. Simplot’s 16-20-0(13S) is as versatile as it is nutrient balanced. Utilizing 16-20-0 in the seed row gives the plant roots 2.6x the feeding sites when compared to MAP (11-52-0) at the same rates of P2O5.
Sulfur is in the plant available sulfate form that plants can utilize immediately
Excellent seed row distribution in a homogeneous granule where each pellet contains the same nutrient composition
Highly soluble phosphate -- goes to work quickly, enhances distribution and is efficiently utilized by plants
Directions and Usage
1. An excellent fertilizer for use on soils and crops requiring nitrogen, phosphate and sulfur. The nitrogen is long lasting and the phosphate and sulfur are in forms that are immediately available to the plant.
2. Adapts to a wide range of application methods: fall plow-down, spring preplant broadcast, banding at time of planting, drilled in with small grain seed, side dressed and broadcast on pasture or grass alfalfa stubble.
3. Ideal combination of N, P2O5 and S to apply as a starter fertilizer on most crops.
4. Can be used in custom blending as a source of nitrogen, phosphate and sulfur.
5. For specific application rates follow the recommendation of a qualified individual or institution, such as, but not limited to, a certified crop advisor, agronomist, university crop extension publication, or apply according to recommendations in your approved nutrient management plan.